Friday, September 4, 2009

♥My little trip♥

Last few days went Cameron =)
I Love tat place
very nice! fresh air~
I do hope to live there for 1 week XD
No stress =) and happy when i went there with my dear
haha..no need to think so much..
just relax and enjoy my holiday~ haha
Not much picture taken
bec we just went there half a month ago
haha..but i still love there..
no need to stay at expensive hotel also not bad..
the budget hotel are enough for me =D
satisfied with it! ^^
Love to have a drink at BOH
it's really a nice place for me to enjoy my tea =)
And we are very suprise tat there have a pure vegetarian shop with steamboat!
at every weekends,next time must go and hav a try!
And this is the first time i ate too much until i feel like vomiting >.<
it really makes me sick!
tat's all bec of the pasar malam, haha
i ate alot of snacks! which is very oily @.@
sure gain alot of weight this time..never felt hungry >.<
Finally i went to the Bee Farm
And i have scream all the way i'm walking >.<
Can't imagine right?
Mun Ee tat love snakes and iguana or even a horror movie..
scream at the Bee Farm .. lol.. i look so silly..
sure goin there next time =)
Love it! <3

1 comment:

  1. oi... u like this call silly den i ma ALL THE TIME SILLY LOR :P
    i scare everything ler @@
    hahaha

    I ALSO WANNA GO CAMERON HIGHLAND!!

    ReplyDelete