Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm so tired..

I'm tired..
feel like everyday is the same for me..
busy this and that..
think of this and that..
everyday temple,coll,temple,coll...
no more sweet time with my darling,
long time didnt go some where and pak to dy >.<
when can i get some time for my self?
Today is Sunday ler!!
i should be stay at home or goin out for a movie @.@
but in this few months..
i have to woke up at 7.30am every Sunday..
having activities at temple..
after come back need to continue for my assigment..
i feel like...
killing someone now!!
I'm unhappy...
tired and stress..
feel like quiting all those activities...
but i noe..i can't..
still need to hang on till this Nov or Dec...
arghhh~~~
feel like making myself away from this world..
away from my life >.<
very SAM FU AH~~~~
got any activities also find me >.<
sometimes even a must from them..
can i choose for myself?
no forcing?
i need my own life..
i want freedom ..
haih...
today still need to stay at Cheras for whole day..
then at night still need to accompany dear for a wedding dinner...
lol..
feel like dying..
kill me pls~~~ T_T

2 comments:

  1. mother!!dont mang zang eh,chill...
    u can make it geh!!!
    u always steady geh ma!!no worries!!!
    smile =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear!! dun so hate la... try try my kind of life ma XD heheh

    calm urself down la, sure sumtimes mang zang de
    bt after u finish u wil feel very satisfy to see wat u've done ma =)

    jia you jia you!!
    dun worry be happy!

    ReplyDelete