Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finally!! XD

Finally, i'm back to my blog XD
haha.. actually i have no idea what should i write..
but i just randomly pick some picture to upload..
and briefly write out what happen =)

Saw this after sing k with my college mates after discussion,
so cute!! =)

After sing k session darling come and find me~
bec he had promised me that he will bring me to Pavilion,
as it has been a long time we didnt went there =)
but we failed to see snows effect because after taking dinner is already late..


Last 2 years, we had took a picture at the same place same shot before =)
I remember it was my birthday ^^

*mwah*

I'm back to "Mui Mui" again XD
i remember last time i wore this uniform is when i'm having drama at temple
i'm still miss it ^^
it's make me feel like back to secondary students =)

With Chiam Chiam =)
when waiting for our turns to take picture for PSA assignment ^^

Last but not least,
Yesterday was My Lao Gong's Birthday !! ^^
I went to bought her cake by myself when my darling was playing badminton..
who knows, rain heavily when i heading to jln kuching at first..
until i cant see clearly and i went to a wrong way @.@ TWICE!!
lol..duno where am i at the first..
and i had to paid toll fees >.<
luckily i can reach back to jln kuching again,
then only head to Hartamas again..
lol..


and here is my lovely Lao Gong's picture =)
Hope you like the cake la =D
Happy Birthday!!
Must come out yam cha again!!
i got alots of thing want to know and ask =)
since already long time didnt come out for yam cha ^^

Miss you all!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment