Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year everyone =)
It's 2am now,
but didnt feel like sleeping XD

Maybe I'm excited?
Maybe I'm already in CNY mood?
Maybe I've already watched another CNY comedy?

I'm happy now..
although nothing special happen to me..
maybe is because i'm getting older and learn to "知足常乐"..

Although my company are not tat good then my friend's one..
Although I'm the only person from TARC in tat company..
Although I have no friends to accompany me..
Although I'm the one who always nothing to do at office..

Sometimes it really make me feel bad..
will thinks that i am so lonely..
will blame that why will i take this company?
will wonder that should i go back and study?
but at last..
I will ask myself to take all the fact that happen to me..
Anything happen with reason..
That's the faith of mine..
Have faith with this company..
Have faith with the people in here..
No faith with my friends, that's why we cant work together..

Maybe is the god that want to be more tough that last time..
should not always depend to much on friends..
Learn to talk more..although i duno that person..
Should think that at least i have learn something...
and better than nothing..
and most of the time i am the one who can always back home earlier..
would not be too tired..
Or just the busy time has not come to me yet... =)

I'm learning to appreciate everything in my life..
no matter is good or bad..
I always believe that everything happen with reason =)
Just like i appreciate him, my special one..
Just like i appreciate i have a family, although sometimes we will argue about something..
Just like i appreciate my bunch of friends, bec they are always supporting me..

I love you guys so much!!
I really do~

1 comment:

  1. sa poh... love to see this post...
    haih.. how good if bei er can be half s positive s u ler >.<

    btw i lost my hp adi ='( haih

    ReplyDelete