Tuesday, April 21, 2009

♥Fashion show at TARC♥

18-4-2009 Saturday
Fashion show at TARC =)
As my friends noe tat i'm being a model of one of my secondary friend
which is also my designer Bao bao
it's quite fun to having this kind of experience
my first catwalk show <3
but there are a lil problem happen
but i think it's not a big deal
atleast we hav did our best~ haha
Having a lot of photo on tat day
busy taking photo with a lot of ppl..
i dun think i can get all of my photos..
because some of them i dun even noe who are they..haha
my eyes super tired because of the fake eyelash
its super heavy ler!
after show still nid to drive myself back home (>.<)"
First time put fake eyelash
haha..and having a heavy make up =)
Here are some of the photos =)
Kah Ying's booth..
Models, Designer, and Simon =)
Blur picture..other designer =)
Me wif Kam Fai =)
Models, Designer and the booth =)
and the theme is Pirates..
lol..i look so... weird >.<
Us wif Yoniki, designer =)

Space ship with Pirates.. haha XD
It's me =) i noe! i look weird!! >.<
It's me after finish.. tired face =)
Make up...
It's me ^^
something new tat i hav tried :O
having some new experience wif modeling..
When i'm on the way goin back home,
dear said he nid me to fetch him..
lol..this is my 1st time fetch him back wif my lil kancil.. haha XD
and I'm quite dissapointed tat he can't come and pay me a visit..
Because this is my 1st time ma.. tot he can giv me support >.<
haih.. wad to do? he's doin his work alone..
his worker ffk..haih..did't blaim him la..
juz felt dissapointed while seeing others partner came to support their beloved..
haih..
After that, take alil rest at home..
nid to head out again!
i'm super tired ler.. still nid to to temple..
haih.. and exam is at tuesday
I'm super geng dy lo! steady me!
I DUWAN FAIL!!

3 comments:

  1. good try there! you look great @ 7th and last photo~ mr.k didn't say anything about your make up meh? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear u are SO LENG LUI EH ^^ yau yeng man!!
    aiyor so nice.. u dun look weird really... but the way u stand like not enuf confidence XD haha.. just saying la k.. not that i have. lol..
    btw its great to see u. i tel u u post those photos for modelling work sure can get jobs.. go try go try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice : thank you =)
    lol..he juz said nice lo..haha..nothg much..
    even now, he havent saw my photos..>.< haih..

    Elaine : Thank you my dear =)I dun really hav confidence la,haha..feel paiseh, and duno how to pose >.< lol.. dun look too high on me, i'm not tat good as u say la ^^

    ReplyDelete