Monday, May 18, 2009

♥DBC E1 Langkawi Trip♥

Lazy to write out our DBC E1 Trip =)
bec it will very long for me to write out ~
juz randomly put some pic and let u guys see..

Us at KL LCCT


Reach Langkawi le =)

Me and Elaine, rest at resort and ready to go for our adventure =)

Bei Er, Elaine and me =) at Telaga Tujuh

Gals tat stay at the same room, <3>

mimi, me, johnson and elaine =)
The next day, went to island hopping
Hang fuk punya Johnson =)
Elaine, Me and Bei er
Gals, Duno y, I Love this photo so much =)
Thank you Johnson taking photo for us =)
haha, 4 gals tat having fun =) Marry-Go-Round~
Group photos of DBC E1, infront of our resort =)
but Johnson left out..
There are too many photos,
and i'm really happy to hav such nice trip wif u guys..
and we are really having fun together..
dont noe whether we can meet again or hav another trip anot..
but for sure i will miss u guys very much..
we've been in the same class for 2 years,
although i'm kinda quite in class, and very less chance to talk wif u guys,
but DBC E1 will always keep inside my heart..
I Love u all =)

2 comments:

  1. again,
    i copy from da bei blog 1st...

    A friendship is never easy to build up,
    so treasure it like i treasure you =)
    haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to have you as my friend =)

    ReplyDelete