Monday, May 4, 2009

♥The coming langkawi trip♥



The photo of the loving brids =)
The 1st trip tat i go wif my friends and also my darling Mr.K
Miss those time..
walking on the beach at nite, holding hands together <3
the sweetest time I ever had before..


I noe my silly dear wanted to go Langkawi with me..
he's really busy recently, until not much time for me..
and he really want to have a holiday..
go for a lil trip and forget about his work..
we promise tat will hav a lil trip..
maybe go somewhere else together for 2 days 1 nite..
I'm waiting for tat..wait till u free k? u..
and i will buy alotz of chocolate for u =)
and also my friends and family..^^

2 comments:

  1. 好经典的照片哦~ very young! haha
    your friends include me? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha >.< really young!
    sure, i'll get some chocolate for u =)

    ReplyDelete