Tuesday, June 16, 2009

♥emo♥

Didn't went to coll today >.<
a lil fever in the morning and headache after tat
felt sorry to bei er
bec didn't tell her tat i'm not goin at first..
but atleast now i'm feeling better =)

yesterday bei er bring the bear tat she goin to make for her dear
tat's remind me wad i've made for HIM
lol..
the bear that he lock it into his drawer
*SOB SOB*


R.I.P
I'm really sad
bec can't feel that he appreciate wad i've done
just for HIM
aikss..
still remember wad is his reaction when he recieve this..
I don't think he noe how hard to do this
and i take alot of time
aikss..
Sometimes it makes me think tat
haih..
wad for i did this just for him to make him happy?
but he didnt seems like happy at all?
waste so much of my time just to make a bear for him?
and this guy doesn't appreciate it?
haih..
i duno..


2 comments: