Saturday, March 28, 2009

♥Dear friends..♥

No idea wad can i do for u both..
sometimes wad i can do is juz stand there
and do nothg..
juz listen to wad u said..
can't help..
duno how to help..
kinda useless friend, am i?


maybe my past had influenced me..
scared of somethg..
bec tat time i really get hurt..
not only me, but others..
but i always think that
"problems make me grown up"


Dear friends,
although i can't really help
but i want u all to noe
I Love You all !
juz..
i'm those person who duno how to express my feelings..
when u really nid me
juz let me noe..
i'm willing to let my shoulder to u =)


4 comments:

  1. love u too my fren aka mom~
    u always is a good listener =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope tat it will make u feel better =)
    love u too my dear daughter~

    ReplyDelete
  3. love u too my dear @@ u dun need to talk much.. we understand u :)

    ReplyDelete