Saturday, March 28, 2009

♥My weekend♥

Juz watch the movie "Knowing" at Jusco
while the Earth hour 2009 is still running.. X)
I juz want to say tat..
it's a really good movie
Love It !

i do believe some day
maybe the same thing will happen
seriously, i do believe..
this earth can't take any longer if non of the human start change..
the earth is getting weak, sick..

Yesterday while i'm waiting for Mr.k having his meeting at temple..
i drove his MyVi to Wangsa Jusco by myself
and juz go there for a walk and buy my mask at Watson
Saw the shoe i want at Vincci !
it's something like Gladiators..
kinda nice..
if i use my voucher, it juz Rm39
should i buy it?
haih..
if i buy, sure kena ngam by Mr.K..
atlast juz bought 2 piece of peel-of-mask..
and tot want to buy a adidas shirt for him..
bec i saw there got sales..
and i bought french fries from McD for him..
i reach temple around 10.30
bec he said he will end around tat time..
who noes?
i waited him for around 1 hour..
11 somethg onli finish..
tat time i oledi fall asleep inside the car
aikss..
Atlast,
i didnt attend for the party
didnt go and meet the secondary friend..
Gal,
I hope tat you will be fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment