Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Sei Wai Yeh"!!!

Where in the earth have such people like her?
aiyorr..she really makes my life sick..
feel like she's giving too much of excuse and telling lies!!
Arghh!!!
she really make me sick la wei..
wad she said and wad she did!!
can't she be much more clever?
it's just something very basic la wei..like tat oso duno how to do?
we already give her the most simple task
then wad she did?
rubbish!!!
still need me to waste time to correct and make it more longer..
If she need me to correct, actually is ok for me
but...wad she did..really..
haih..juz tell us the truth when u can't finish or duno or blur, ok?
juz tell us honestly, you can make our life easier =)
dont just simply so something and pass it to us
and espect us to do it for u and finish it for u can?
all of us are busy, all of us are crazy for assignment!!
and some of us even busy for our own life!!
but we can still do it, why can't u?
haih..i tot today could be my honeymoon lo..
atleast have some time for my darling >.<
but bec of ur work...
ARgh!!!
feel like u juz simply do it and send to us..
how can ppl do the assignment tat full wif footnote?
got a paper that she did are full with footnote..
there's nothg tat i can find which is she did it by herself >.<
make me duno how to correct oso...haih..
wad kind of ppl is she?
PLS DUN "FU HIN" US!!! >.<

2 comments:

  1. mun ee~
    i cant feel ur temper ler~
    1st time~
    cool down cool ddentit

    ReplyDelete
  2. haih..
    i think my temper become very bad nowadays >.<
    bec of assignments..
    just want to shout out my unhappy feelings..
    aikss..

    ReplyDelete