Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Everything that i did is wrong..

YAY!!

HURRAY for that~



have no idea what should do other than keep cheering myself..
cry also no use..
wanna settle but it seems like they didn't allow me to do so..


any suggestion?


or i think i should just keep myself in somewhere safe..
away from ppl..
then no one will get hurts..
no one will get blame..
no one will unhappy..
no one will be sad..

problem are just like surrounding me..
i know i have choose the hard way..
that's y i should take and accept it now..

but pls..
this is just our problem..
dun blame on others..
they just wanna help..
what point of blaming?

why if u r not happy with it..
can't u just talk and tell me personally?
why wanna talk behind?

nvm..everything is out of my control..

No comments:

Post a Comment